Before you begin, please have the following information available:
- Copy of current California Fire & Casualty insurance license for your agency
- Copy of California Bond of Insurance Broker
- Errors & Omissions insurance declarations page (minimum limits of $500,000/500,000 are required)
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), or Social Security Number if sole proprietor
No Bond or E&O? If you do not have either a California Bond of Insurance Broker or Errors & Omissions coverage, stop now and contact Ion Marketing via e-mail or at (714) 389-2460 for assistance with obtaining these items.
Ion offers two ways to apply for an appointment: complete the On-Line Agency Application below or download an Agency Appointment Packet (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) to fill-out by hand if you prefer. Instructions for completing the downloaded Agency Appointment Packet will be found on the first page of the Packet.
Instructions for completing the On-Line Agency Application:
Please fill out the on-line agency application below completely and click the "Submit Application" button when finished.
After submitting the application, please print the Confirmation Page that follows. Fax, email, or mail to Ion the signed Confirmation Page along with the following information:
Fax: (714) 783-3291
- Copy of your agency's current California Fire & Casualty insurance license
- Copy of current California insurance broker's bond
- Proof of current E&O coverage (declarations page or certificate)
- Completed, signed W-9 Taxpayer ID form: download W-9 form here
Address: PO Box 747, Tustin, CA 92781
Within 2 business days of receipt, we will review your application and contact you via fax and e-mail to finalize your appointment.
Ion General Insurance Services On-Line Agency Application
All fields are mandatory unless shown as optional.